What type of support contracts does ProWeb provide for my business?
Glad you asked. ProWeb has four types of support contracts it uses:
- One-off support without contract, billed at an hourly rate
- Annual support contract with a set discounted monthly fee
- Annual Time & Materials support contract with a discounted hourly rate
- Project-based contract with a defined project goal, defined timeline and a set fee
What are your hourly rates and fees?
Fees and hourly rates can vary depending on the contract length, the time and date that support is given (off-hours and emergency support are billed at a higher rate), and the type of support given (remote support and on-site support are billed differently). Often times a client can choose to save money by pre-purchasing a block of support hours at a discounted rate.
What kinds of technology does ProWeb support?
We are not married to any one company, technology or service. The beauty of ProWeb is that we can support any type of network, equipment, workstations, software, etc. We wear many hats, but here is a short list of some of the technology we support:
- Server Support (Windows and Linux)
- Desktop/Workstation Support
- Mobile Device Support (smart phone and tablet)
- Software Support (both server and workstation software)
- Network equipment support (routers, switches, wireless access points, etc)
- Network Engineering (building a new network from the ground up)
- Website Support
- Email Support
- Security Services (firewall installation and support, anti-virus, security audits, HIPAA compliance, PCI compliance)
How do I get started?
Just fill out the form located on the Contact Us page and somebody will get back with you shortly.